JUST SMILE AT YOUR PROBLEMS

 

JUST SMILE AT YOUR PROBLEMS 


I have always thought, why does it always happen to me?

Every time I face problems, I feel like I am the most unlucky person in the world that I have to face all problems. But the thing I realised is that it is all because of our state of mind, ie. , the way we are thinking moulds our feelings. Our mind has two sides. The one side which tells good of us, makes us think good, which gives us good decisions. On the other hand, we have another side that tells us negative thoughts. It is common to all people, but to realise, it takes time. We need to understand that we should always inherit only what our good mind says, the thing it says will hard for you to do, but it’s okay. Nothing comes for free, we need to do good work, then only we will get good results.

When someone scolds you, think that it is not only because of you, sometimes they might have other reasons also. So if someone talks to you in an unexpected way,  don’t feel sorry for yourself or don’t shout back at them, don’t think that you are the only person responsible for it. It may not be always because of you, the one who scolds you is also a human being,  they may have problems.  Don’t take those things too seriously.

When we were small kids, we may have cried for toys. And when we grow up, we laugh at the things we cried at those days. Like that as time goes, as we jump each hurdle of our life we understand that the things we have cried for were too small. The problems I had faced in my past were not real problems at all. I have to face more problems in the future to reach my destination and my ambition. 

So don’t just cry when a problem comes, try to be hard.

As Kim Namjoon said, “If you want to die, strive to live as hard as you want to die”.

Just don’t give up, hard times will also pass. The most important thing we should do is to believe in ourselves. No one else can take you to a level you have dreamt of, other than yourself. Just smile at the problems and say in mind that “Sorry, Mr Problem .....You may be hard enough, but I am harder than you.😎😈😏”, and move on.

I realised these things when I read some of the books of Paulo Coelho. The things the author has told through the books are fascinating. He covers all phases of our mindset. I read the following books :

1. Brida

2. Alchemist

3.Eleven Minutes

4.By the River Piedra, I sat down and wept 


The books were effective. Every single line in these books is meaningful.

I would like to recommend these books to my friends.


Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring encyclopedia 'General Knowledge Genius'

MOTHER THERESA

Harry Potterand the Soccerer's stone by J. K Rowling