Harry Potterand the Soccerer's stone by J. K Rowling


Author- J.K Rowling
Book no-1

    Hi, my name is Ruha Susan Ebi. Iam a student of class 9.
 
I had been reading a series  of harry potter books by J.K Rowling.  This book was given to me by my best freind Aparna. At first, I was'nt quite ready to read the book by looking at it's thickness. Then she started to give me an introduction about the book.  After hearing the whole thing I was curious  to know the rest of the story. I started reading the book. Believe me,  when you start reading it,  you can't  simply stop.  It is simply stupendous.

    The book has got a many suspences, twists,  odd questions, climax, astonishing moments and many more.Actually  reading the book is like riding the book,  in which you are the boy who lived and you are being told that you are a wizard.

   The best thing about the book is you will learn some latin words. I simply love this book

I highly recommend  this book for those who love fantasy novel reads
   
Thank you

Comments

  1. Good one Ruha!!! It's really true what Dumbledore said "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light". Never lose the light of reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring encyclopedia 'General Knowledge Genius'

MOTHER THERESA

Message from The Principal