Nancy Drew-Murder on the set

Nancy Drew-Murder on the set

Actually this book  is my first book from this series. Although Namcy drew series are pretty famous but I never really got a chance to read them but now when I read it I  am glad I did.This books is written by Carolyn Keene and is published by Aladdin publication.It is the New York times best selling ,no wonder why as it isinaarated in suchsa great way by author herself .Tghebooks starts from three best friends Nancy ,Bess and George who live in River hights, one fine morning they discover that a new movie is going to be shot in thier town later this week and blockbuster actors like Brett Harley and Fiona Gibson we're in this movie the movie was directed by Gordon MacIntyre who had not directed any films since five years as a stunt women died in his last film and they needed extras for the film but there were a lot of chaos since someone had sent the crew threatening emails .Nancy joins the team of movie and investigates the case to gather some evidence .I would like to decribe the book as a suspense thriller for me as I enjoyed every bit of the book and I am looking forward to continue the series .at the end she solves the case and helps the police too.she finds new friends and enemies and sa lives of many.
I definitely recommend this books to other surely if you are a fan of detective and mysterious series  as I am.Lastly I would like to conclude saying that this is one of those books you should definitely read and once you start reading it you will surely finish it in one go and reading is a quality which each one of us should carry.

The Volume 24 Nancy Drew:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring encyclopedia 'General Knowledge Genius'

MOTHER THERESA

Harry Potterand the Soccerer's stone by J. K Rowling