- Percy Jackson series -


Name - Percy Jackson
Author - Rick Riordan
Name of the books in series - *Lightning Thief
*Sea of Monsters
*Titan's Curse
*Battle of the labyrinth
*The Last Olympian

            -Review-
This book is considered a masterpiece of the author , Mr Riordan ..
In this book , we find that Percy , a boy with dyslexia and ADHD is a demigod .. All the Greek gods are real .. It was a surprise to Percy Jackson When he was told that his father is Posieden , the lord of the seas .. The story mainly focuses on Percy's adventure in camp half-blood and Olympians .. I am sure that everyone who reads this book will like it .......


How I found out about the book :

When I participated in a quiz , I was asked about Greek gods .. After the quiz I surfed the internet about Greek gods and their stories ... That is how I stumbled upon this book ..

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

NAVANEETH E M
CLASS 9
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA OTTAPALAM
....................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring encyclopedia 'General Knowledge Genius'

MOTHER THERESA

Message from The Principal