MOTHER THERESA


MOTHER THERESA
GEORGE JOSEPH
SHARON BOOKS
Dear friends

I am Vaishnavi of class IX.  During the lock down period I happened to be with my grandparents.  Believe me, I have a great time here.
 
We do have a good collection of books here. Searching for a book that can interest me, this book on one of the greatest souls ever to live on Earth reached my hands.

The language of the book is as simple as the life lead by the Great Soul.  It really touched me.  I have heard of the saying, “charity begins from home”. After reading this book I became very sure of the saying.  Charity actually begins from home; from oneself.  Each one of us has to hear that “inner call” and respond to it.

I am looking forward to sharing another experience with another book in the days to come.

Till then
Bye. 
Take care. Stay Home, Stay Safe.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring encyclopedia 'General Knowledge Genius'

Harry Potterand the Soccerer's stone by J. K Rowling